What does absag-positive indicate and what medicines are advisable in such a case ?

I am 34 years old. my blood test result is absag-positive, abseag- negitive, hbcab(total) - positive. SGPT- 18. what is my status whether it is accute, chronic, active carrier or inactive carrier? can u estimate the age of disease? I got married in 2002. I have two child. my wife and child are have absag- negetive while thier lft are normal. is it possible since the hsv is a dna type virus. please advise me what type of medicine is avaialable to my disease.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011