What does abnormal ECG or minor leakage mean and is it fatal ?

Sir once my ECG resulted abnormal and I was sent for a heart echo and the doctor told me that you have a very very very slight leakage in your heart valve, she told me that it is absalotly normal but I just want to inform you to take antiseptic before any surgery etc. sir I please tell me, is this any problem....I mean/ abnormal ECG or minor leakage/ that day my blood pressure was 100/140 and now (and always) it is 77/117. I feel quite normal in my daily life through out my 25 years life.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Sep 2011