What do the symptoms of headache, congestion ,sore throat along with burning urine indicate ?

Hello I am a college student who recently got off a week of spring break spent in Panama city beach. This past Saturday I returned back home only to wake up with symptoms which appeared to be the flu Sunday morning. I am experiencing headaches, congestion , sore throat , shortness of breath , and chills which appear to be on again off again. I was certain it was the flu until I woke up with what seems to be a UTI with pain during urination. Can they be related? Or am I dealing with something more severe?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011