What do pus cells in urine with burning and pain during urination indicate ?

Dear Doctor My Report is here ! Semen Anaylsis Color = Dirty white Quantity = 5.0 ml Total Sperms = 75 Active = 25 % Dead = 25 % Sluggish = 50 % Normal = 70 % Abnormal = 30 % Pus cells = 20-25 Pus cells in urine = 3-4 Dear doctor i feel burning & Pain plz tell me the slution , I have used the injection cefradin also
Asked On : Sun, 5 Feb 2012
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Your semen analysis is deficient in two areas.1st you are having only 25% active sperms which should be above 60% 2nd you have high no of pus cells in your semen at 20-25. Your pain and burning sensation is due to infection in semen and UTI.Get the culture of semen done and then take the antibiotics accordingly.Don't take antibiotics irrationally.Thanks and good luck.