What do I do to prevent acne ?

I am suffering from acne . What do I do to prevent it ?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011

Acne to some extent in a young individual does happen. If you do have plenty of acne then u do need some treatment. To prevent it, u can do simple things like washing ur face frequently and also dont pick them up as it may lead to marks. If they are more then do contact a dermatologist who can help you

Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response

welcome to "Health Care Magic Forum "

acne can be treated with local applications of cremes, some antibiotics, but these will all give you temporary relief ,if the tendency is not treated in your body it will flare up again and again, for this to stop you need to start Homoepathic medicines which is very safe , effective and natural , along with this you will find clean and glowing skin without any external applications , always consume healthy food items like fruits , juices , increse your water intake ,have a sound sleep .for specific diet chart or for more info u can write down at ( consult a HOMOEOPATH .

takecare,wish you good health always !
ok thanks very much for your contributions. I am going to give that a try from today. Once again, thanks so much.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Acne can be prevented with healthy diet and proper hygeine, Donot touch your pimples , wash you face with tepid water and have blood purifier herbal combination like Tab. Radona 2 bd locally you can apply pimplex oint.