What diet should I consume to maintain my weight according to my height and age ?

I am 22yrs old 169cm and weigh 51kgs.. Lately i changed my gym so there has been slight change in my exercise regime however i still workout fr atleast 1hr, 4days a week and also i have begun intake of carbs twice a day which i earlier was not taking..however i keep a check on my calorie intake.. (varies from 1600 to 1900 .. But no junk) Cud this be the reason for my weight gain.. I have put on 2kgs, from 49kgs to 51kgs.. How can i eat but not put on weight?? Please help
Asked On : Fri, 4 Nov 2011