What could shallow breathing with dehydration and low BP while being on lisinipro, finestride and Lipitor indicate?

Yes. My husband-75- has had low blood pressure 107/60 for the last two days, altho he said it was 120/63 this morning when he got up. Yesterday, he got somewhat dehydrated but I was able to recognize the symptoms and gave him some coconut water and he recovered. Today after working in the yard for several hours in Southern Florida, he complained about having shallow breathing. He said he had some water and juice in the morning,and cereal around 10:45. At 12:30 or so he had scrambled eggs and two thin slices of very lean ham. Not long after that he went back to work some plumbing. It was awhile after that , that he mentioned the shallow breathing. That's when he took his blood preasure and it was 110/65.He is 6'3', weighs about 198lbs, and has been taking lisinipro and finestiride and Lipitor along with various vitamins. He has taken a nap and says he feels better. He said it was'nt so much his breathing that bothered him, it was that he was running out of steam much quicker than usual. Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Feb 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern for your husband if this is what happening with him on and often then the dose of the drug particularly antihypertensive need to be adjusted either or omitted, you have to talk to his doctor for this, and I think he may be in need of some other investigation like trade mill test , ECHO test, hope this information helps you, have nice day.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.