What could be this hard thing in my abdomen upper right side ?

hay my name is AAAA and iam from egypt and iam also over weight and i notice hard thing in my abdomen upper right side to be exact and its not painfull and this thing worry me i dont know if its normal or what it is i like medical andi know some medical disess and semptems not so much but alitile so if u can tell me what could it be please ?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two possibilities

1.the first on include,LIPOMA;is a benign tumor and harmless

2.second possibility is,HIATUS HERNIA;caused by weakening abdominal muscle walls

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you