What could be the reason of belching ?

Belching From pas 10days i am Belching lots,feeling heavy stomach and gastric . Let me know what can be cause Age 26 74 F
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011

Its due to flatulance(gases) in abdomen, is sign of poor digestion.

Take Hingvastak churna 1/4 tsf before food.which improve your diagetion relives gases and constipation.Take light diet for a week. Take worm water for drink.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi, Lakhi,
Thanks for query.
if you had heavy food or junk food in your meal you may get this type of feeling.
Food taken late at night and over eating also cause stomach upset.
Have some walk after meal.
take omiprazole tab.
ok and bye.