What could be the reason for very severe pain in the feet in the morning ?

dear sir, regularly i fell pain in my hell in morning and when i put my feet on flower it become very high,but after some time it comes down and not fell while whole day . in night i fell a pain in my ankle also,but when i touch and push it no pain found.pain is inside. dr. please tell me what is the reason of that pain. for your knowledge there is no injury with my feet.i fell this last 3 years. my age is 31 . please gave a medicine for this . regard saurabh gupta
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011