What could be the reason for reduced vaginal secretions ?

Hi doctor , I am 24 years old woman.Had abortion last month.I have observed that from the past 3 years my stuff does not come out while doing intercourse.If I do not do sex then it comes out automatically in thtree days but if I do it with my husband then my stuff does not comes out.He is really worried about the same.Also,I have tried alot to masturbate but it does not happen.even my husband tried to masturbate me for more than an hour but still it does not happen.Last time I visited a doctor about 8 months before she said that I have some infection.Also she gave me a medicine for 3 days which worked out for 1 month.But again I have the same problem.Please suggest what needs to be done.My husband is really worried and tries hard to get me masturbated still it does not happen.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
hi welcome,
consult you doctor and check any sort of infection again.
but this most probably happening due to some type of tension or worry inside discuss with husband and plan for a tension free sex with full foreplay not in fast but with slow movements ans slight sound and slow grade actions like kiss ,rubbing and all things
thanking you
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Yogita,thanks for query.I am finding it difficult what exactly you wanted to ask.During sex nothing comes out of female vagina.Yes there might be some secretion which you can feel.If you are having any thing like pain or itching in your private parts,you may infection and you need to visit your doctor for the same.Otherwise if your periods are regular then there is no need to worry.Still having some queries please visit a gynecologist.bye.