What could be the reason for pain in heart while running and doing workout ?

I am a 15 year old girl and i have been running my whole life. I run every day with my long distance track team and today when did a speed workout of 8 400m. After the 5th one my heart started to hurt when it would beat and it got to the point where I was ont he verge of tears . I todl my coach and she pulled me out of the work out. even before this day my heart has been hurting off and on while I run for the past months. And it even starts to hurt when i lay down of the couch. What does it mean?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012
welcome to hcm,
my baby,
you are over stressed,you may be of tired heart.please take some rest and discontinue your atheltic practice,and convert the same in slow walk for 30 minutes thrice week only and use 15 drops of soludor homeopathic remedy made by french lab.this remedy will strengthen and your heart,nervous,fitness.15 drops +one cup of water thrice a day 1/2 hour befor each meal.
dr.mohsin madni