What could be the reason for gas in stomach?

Hi, I feel that my stomach is filled with gas. sometimes, it goes as a loose motion with more gas. How to rectify it? I am a Vegetarian, is there any food restriction required? is it a cause of worry?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
avoid stress and take the powder of barks leaves of pome granate with honey.twice a day for one month .and practice deeper relaxation techniqeus to destress your self. dr.bharathi
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Excessive gas formation can be due to more acid secretion in stomach due to various reasons.Either it could be due to bad food habits,more intake of cold drinks etc.Stress could be another reason.Avoid fermented foods,food with spices,maize products etc.Take regular diet,plan your diet well.If not improved please talk to your doctor about the medicines.bye.