What could be the reason for frequent urination after tvt surgery ?

had tvt surgery last thurs....went home with cath as i couldnt void....went to dr monday for void test and did well so sent home.....last time i voided was 1am tues....when i woke up at 730am tues, i was in severe pain and couldnt void at all....went to the er where they cathed me....i had 2000ml in me.....then went home with cath til today, fri when i saw doc again for void test.....i did void but not as much as i should have.....went home with self cath.....the question i now have is i self cathed at doc s office at 4pm, didnt eat or drink, and at 530pm, voided again.....y isnt the urine completely coming out with the cath??.....and i know i did it right cuz doc was there.....and later on tonight the same thing happened.....after cath, 1 hr later, i voided another this something i need to be concerned about, as i m not calling doc til mon?? Oh and i m female, 49, had tvt surgery for stress incontinence ......thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011