What could be the reason for blurred vision with dizziness in one having high BP ?

iam 44 yrs old have high blood pressure but now i have been having blureed vision lots of dizzy spellsthat i fell of a chair while sitting and another time i was walking and fell on the couch headaches and my mouth is super dry very tired and both my side hurt the pain goes to my back and more on my right side sometimes i get pain on my left armpit and goes to the front iam getting scared cant go to the doctor dont have medical insurense or the money i have been getting my meds from Mexico pharmacy but that is about it they only cost me five dollars for a month supply.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012