What could be the possible diagnosis for reactive lymphoid hyperplasia ?

suggest a diagnosis of reactive lyphoid hyperplasia however some lymphomas cannot be detected by flow cytometric analysis and furthermore these findings can also be seen in association with hodgkin lymphomas metastatic tumors or other neoplasms there for a definite diagnosis requires correlation with the morphologic features of this process I thought this was a biopsy to get answers is this lymphoma not raise more questions help
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jan 2011