What could be the movable , painless fatty mass on the elbow ?

i sm s 43 year old African american female and am overweight . I have a fatty mass right below the elbow crease on left arm . almost center but a little toward the inside. Im worried. It is moveable, painless and about 3-4 inches.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hello Madem before any thing to lable you as overweight can i have your weight and height. Fats are usually equally divided in both the area it cannot be only at one elbow crease. Better to get an photo clicked and send it to me cause it may be lypoma. plz show to some doctor and get your self investigated. bye and take care.