What could be the cause of trembling palms along with swelling in the hands and occasional rapid heart beat with sweating ?

ma palm shivers a lot especailly in the morning aftr i take a bath ..n lasts for 5-6 hours r more than that..Even my hand(palm n fingers) r slightly swollen ..wat can be the cause of dis? Even my heart-beats are not normal..dey r fast sumtimes n sumtimes normal..n i sweat sumtimes n a feeling of guidiness z der rarely.. ma palm shivers a lot especailly in the morning aftr i take a bath ..n lasts for 5-6 hours r more than that..Even my hand(palm n fingers) r slightly swollen ..wat can be the cause of dis? Even my heart-beats are not normal..dey r fast sumtimes n sumtimes normal..n i sweat sumtimes n a feeling of guidiness z der rarely..
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
hi welcome to health care magic.you dont mention your age?you do complete clinical diagnosis for that it may be any kind of neurological problem,or may be due to vitamin deficiency,or any psychosomatic so you concern any physician for that also check your blood pressure ,sugar, lipid profile.do you have habit of tobacco,alcohol?sometime patient may develop tremor because of that.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in
hi
welcome to health care magic
may be your suffering from anxiety disorder.
you can consult homeopath or psychiatrist to get rid of your complaints.
homeopathy is side effect free so i will sugest you to go near homeopath.
meditation and yoga will also help you control your symptoms.
good luck