What could be the cause of dizziness, nausea and vomiting with pressure on the forehead after eating ?

i have been feeling dizzy nausea and vomiting after eating pressure at the hairline of my forehead i feel that my brain is going to tell my body not to breath i do feel like its hard to breath and my body is here in the moment but i can feel myself drift of somewhere it gets better when i get up and walk around iwas drinking red bull and v i stopped that i started drinking powerade and gatorade i have stopped that and all sugar drinks and its still happening i went to the doctors and he told me its acid i went to another she told me its deppression and i need to go and see someone to talk to i went to the er and they told me to go see a nurologist
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012