What could be soft lump from the anus in a person suffering from constipation ?

Hi, i m from Pakistan and i m 24 year old female. i have this continous problem of constipation due to this one day i found out a soft lump peeping from my anal area, after finding out that i improved my eating habits and increase the intake of fiber in my dite, at first the lump use to get inside when i push it. But recently, i discover that the lump is not going inside completely and its not very much painful but it is irritating... i guess its piles ...plz help me. thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011