What causing so much pain in the urthea after while of having sex?

What causing so much pain in the urthea after while of having sex, during a period?

My girlfriend and I where having sex, I was not aware that she was in her period. Afterwhile, as soon as we where finish she could not move nore fully strech out here body. She was telling me that it was so painful like if she was giving birth or somebody did surgey to her. I paniced and requested to go to the ER but refused. Whats the problems, is due to the period?

Asked On : Wed, 17 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Your history sounds like an abdominal cramp. It will relieve spontaneously with rest.