What causes stomach pain and loose stools with gastric trouble ? How are these prevented ?

Hi my name is manoj am 26 yrs(male).from past 5-7yrs am suffering from pain in my left side abdomen(its not pain but fell like uncomfortable feelings). It come when go out of my home. when problem come i get loos motions,i can t able to sit in one position,i can t sleep left side & from my stomach come sounds for every 2-3mints. am not able go out with my friends due to this problrm....... plz send me answer to my mail.My e-mail is
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011