What causes stomach cramps and bleeding during bowel moments after hernia operation?

I had an umbiliacal herniaoperation approx 8weeks ago. For the last 9 hours i have been experiencing stomach cramps around the navel area increasing in intensity. i have addditionally been experiencing fairly severe bleeding from my anus after passing a stool for thelast 6 days. it eventuually clots after a few moments but it left without pressure will continue to bleed
Asked On : Fri, 14 Mar 2014
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, bleeding per rectum could be due to fissures hemorrhoid, inflammatory condition of rectum, beside this it could be due to some systemic disease and all of that needs differentiation and for that clinical examination and testing is needed gross appearance of blood is matter of concern to confirm the site of bleeding like whether it is distal or proximal but the common condition would be hemorrhoids hope this information helps.