What causes small boils in my penis and how can I avoid it ?

Hello Sir my name is Vertak i am 38 year old and i am married I have two children and they are fit and fine. My problem is last few days some creme things collect at the end of my panis I always wast at the time of taking bath, but some time small small boils comes at the end of my panis I apply Globin G medicine at that time and after that it completely goes but after some days it again happen. I don t use condom at the time of sex with my wife some time I had sex in her period also.Please advice why this is formed and what precaution I have to take.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011