What causes skin rash and irritation between the thighs ? How can it be prevented ?

sir am 23 years old girl......155 cms height and 67 kgs ....... i have a problem of salwar suits while walking........with thighs.......pant comes up and is very irritating.plz tell me a way out of it
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
try lose clothing around thigh
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Priyanka,
Try using clothing which is not tight around your thighs.
reduce your weight and use loose clothes which gives comfort to your body and allows your body to take good oxygen also
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
reduce your wt that is the permanent solution for your can use cloben g ointment for the time being and try to use loose cottondresses and under garments