What causes semen leakage during urination and what do black spots on the penis tip indicate ?

hi Am 20/M , i can see a black spot near my penis hole...since i had intercourse . Sometimes when its the climate is too hot.. The number of spots increase . #2 - n sometimes when I pee the first few drops r of sperms ! Please can you tell me whats going on with My Penis in both the cases , what shall I do ?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have urinary infection.few drops of whitish liquid you see may be pus and not sperm.
go for urine check up.
The black spots you have might be warts.
Consult sexologist and rule out STD.
Take plenty of water.
ok and bye.