What causes red patches on the chest and breathing difficulties after consuming foods with high sugar content ?

I M a 15 year old girl and whenever i have candy or soda, even when it has the fake substitute sugar in it, i get red splotches on my chest and sometimes it gets a little harder to breathe. anyone know why? oh and sorry if this is in the wrong category...i didnt know which one to put. thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Dear thanks for choosing health care magic.Though in wrong catagory your are on right portal for information.The problem you have could be due your body sensitive to food color or essence used in this kind of preparation.the only thing you can do is to avoid such kind of things.When ever this happens keep a diary of what you have eaten and you will able pin point the particular substances.You can take anti allergic medicines if problem is severe with help of your doctor.