What causes me too lose semen while urinating?

What causes me too lose semen while urinating? Is there a cure for it? does taken vitamin D help?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Apr 2010
Generally it is semen present in the urethra that comes before or along with urine.If it comes out throughout the urinary stream or after the end of urination,it can be due to retrograde ejaculation.So consult some surgeon or urologist.
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Occasionally semen that is present in the urethra following ejaculation can come out and be seen in the urine... It is not a serious problem.. If your problem is persisting, consult your doctor for examination and evaluation...

Anonymous's Response

what causes to leak semen in the urine at any time, to just after 47years old