What causes leg pain?

hi I am 35 years old and my legs are achy. They feel like the blood has stopped flowing in my legs. Whenever I sit or stand for long periods of time it takes me a long time to move. Getting in and out of my car is becoming troublesome. Im sitting here now in pain?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Mar 2014
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Hi
Thanks for your query
Based on your short description it seems you have developed stiffness that may be because of muscle sore (lack of vitamin B12,vitamin D and calcium) or arthritis (swollen and painful joint, with pain decreases on walking).Start taking balanced diet along with stretching exercises for lower leg in fact whole body will do miracle for you.
You may share your blood test report for sugar level, RA factor and any further query (http://bit.ly/drmchugh).

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.