What causes gas related problems and how are they treated ? How can I improve my self confidence and gain weight ?

I am 35 yrs old and have had gastric issues most of my college days. I get stomach upsets atleast once a month. my problem now is that I feel mentally tired most of the time.I think a lot and usually look lost. It is effecting my image with my peers / friends. I have been lean, underweight and had severe dandruff most of my college life. It is effecting my confiedence and want to do something about it. Please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 2 May 2011