What cause of skin rash under belly ?

under my belly i get very sore and it gets very smelly to what can it be please help im 47 yrs old please help me im 19st and 5ft 2
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
There could be fungal infection because of excess contact of fat belly over the body. You need to visit the Dermatologist to get treatment. Better to avoid sun exposure, you keep that area dry and free from sweat. Usually Dermatologist will prescribe anti-fungal like Clotrimazole or Terbnafine which should be applied for around 6 weeks for cure. Get tested for high blood sugar to rule out Diabetes as well.