What cause frequent urination and pain in the opening of the urethra and how can it be treated ?

hey... iam 34yrs lady,past few months i am having very frequent urination and pain in the opening of the urethra ... below is my urinalysis report... PHYSICAL=volume-4.0 appearance-clear colour-yellowish CHEMICAL=nitrite-nil ph-6.5 protein-nil sp.gravity- 1.015 glucose-nil urobilinogen-nil bilirubin-nil ketons-nil blood-nil MICROSCOPIC-pus cells- 3-4/HBF rbcs-nil casts-nil crystals-nil others-nil and i have also done urine culture it was found nil bacterial growth.kindly pls advice what it is and what medication should i take thanx
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011