What can pain in an old wound mean ?

Hi, I need some help. I cut the bottom of my foot about a month ago. It was not the smallest of cuts but did not take to much concern of it as it heald quit quickly. The cut was not completely closed so I think some thing might have gotten in. Last night the cut started to throb with pain making me unable to sleep. Now still my entire foor is throbbing with pain. The cut has scar tissue over it, but under it I can see blood collecting, or the skin around it is changing to a blueish colour. It sort of feels like there is a lot of pressure building under the wound . Please let me know if this is serious or if there is something that I can do to make it better. I look forward to your responce. Thanks. Ryno
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
The wound probably didnt heal and has become infected now. Its time you visit a dr and get it cheked. An infected wound need to be cleaned from inside, with removal of pus etc, also antibiotics are to be taken. Are you diabetic? What is your profession? Dont waste time..escially if you are diabetic.