What can i do for my mother in law who is suffering from psychological problems ?

hi.... am seeking for a best psychiatrist to give counseling for my mother-in-law. she is 45 years old. she always fights with my father-in-law for silly reason. This has been started from their marriage itself. my fater-in-law s family is a big family.he has 5 siblings. my mother-in-law always consider them as their enemies. but the thing is basically they are good people and they are not troublesome. she always imagine that each and every bad thing happened to their family is only because of his father-in-law was suffering by this for the past 25 years. he tried to take her to counseling. but she refused. could any suggest any solutions
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jan 2011