What can bring back the color of my skin which I lost due to sun?

hi my name is gauri... i am an indian... i am somewhere in between fair to wheatish complexion ... my problem is my hands and feet are dark in color as compared to my body and face... although now my face has also lost its natural fairness... it has become 20% less fair... sir in my childhood i didn t take care of of my skin from sun because of studies and negligence.. sir i want to make my arms as fair as my face... what can i do for it.. i tried some home remedies but of no use... sir i have read that our skin keeps changing its cells so why is my skin not shedding those old cells and giving me new cells so that my arms look fair...since 5-6 years i am taking good care of my skin and does not go out in sun much... please answer and give some solution.. thankyou...
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012