What can be the reason for cloudy foul smelling urine ?

My urine has been cloudy with a strong Odor for the past week, and for two days now I have been discharging a yellowish discharged with a foul odor. What can this possibly be?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
It could be infection. You have to do urine test. If you are female then contact a gynaecologist or dermatologist. If you are a male then contact the dermatologist who will do the needful tests and give treatment accordingly

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     it can be infection of urinary tract ,so get your urine tested along with culture sensitivity ,start proper treatment (a course of antibiotics ) along with plenty of fluids.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”