What can be the cause for pain that spread through my chest cavity with digestive problem ?

I was not aware when the event happened and am trying to pinpoint the day. There was a growing pain that spread through my chest cavity and then grew stronger. But I had a digestive disturbance later and was not sure if I would be sick, then had a bowel movement and felt better. For week i kept having the tummy turnout. Some people I knew said i had caught their tummy flu and I put it all down to that. Now there is the ECG and I wonder if that was the inferior MI.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Nov 2011