What can be done for my behaviour ?

hi when i am sad or depressed then i try to hurt my self or to s........ and not able to sleep well and when i went to the dr. then dr give me arip mt 10mg and betacap 10mg . but no help and i am not able to concentrated on my study and exam are near and today i fainted . so please help me
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011
hi welcome,
instead of modern medicine you can go for ayurvedic medicines, since it will not harm your body.there are so many medicines as well as well explained so many conditions are there in ayurveda
if you write to us in details we can make you better and make you pass in good way in your exam
thanking you
dr dhristy and team