What can be an ideal excersise chart ?

my name is Jeorge, i am 19 years old,my weight is 80 kg, my hight is 5.5 ft , can you please suggest me my exercise chart
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi George
I would like to add on what Dr Shainaz said
That I m recommending some Cardio exercises better than body building ones. So u can have specialized programs on the trademill, cycle, Twist, Orbitrek & Aerobics.
Also u should follow a Food pyramid food regimen with taking into consideration ur exercises & level of activity & ur life style.

General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello george;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The ideal weight for height of 5'5" is between 55-69 kgs and at 80 kgs you arequite obese or overweight and need to reduce it.You are young so you can do and reduce weight by doing exercise and maintaining a strict diet.The best thing you can do is to is to visit a gym and consult a physical trainer regarding exercises to be done and a diet to be taken can be prescribed by a dietitian and follow the chart advised by them.