What can I do to reduce my talking speed and improve the speech quality ?

Hello, i am male,23 years old from india..Before telling my problem i have to say that my English is not good.plz adjust My problem is firstly , i cant speak slowly .I tired a lot to slowdown my talking speed.but i cant.I am an s/w engineer.So i need to take many presentation.still i am unemployed bcoz i don t have confidence to go for interview .when i present my seminar,my teachers said that they couldn t understand anything. Secondly, I cant tell some words properly.and some times got stuck with some words. What should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response

You need speech therapy as well as psycotherapy. You can visit any speech and hearing institute in your place, I think they can help you better. "Never loose your self confidence, there is no defeat worse than that".

Dr. Naveen Kumar