What can I do to reduce coughing due to acid reflux and nasal inflammation ?

Hi I am Raj from MauritiusIndian Ocean I am 27 yrs oldI am suffering from a bad cough since 7 yrs ive tried several antihastaminesI did a gastroscopy and endoscopie doctors said that there is nothingIt may be a post nasal dripI tried many nasal spraysometimes the cough goes away for 2 or 3 days and then come back againHence since my gastroscopy doctor told me to eat less fatty and fatty food i also noticed that when i eat oily food i get these coughSo my cough originates by 2 ways 1is from Acid refluxAnd second from from sinus causing nasal inflammation since 7 yrs i was 53Kg but stayed 53 KgMy appetite is very low and I feel tired very easily as i dnt eat enoughKindly give your opinion How Can i Stop this cough Hi, I am Raj from Mauritius.Indian Ocean I am 27 yrs old.I am suffering from a bad cough since 7 yrs ive tried several antihastamines.I did a gastroscopy and endoscopie doctors said that there is nothing.It may be a post nasal drip.I tried many nasal spray.sometimes the cough goes away for 2 or 3 days and then come back again.Hence since my gastroscopy doctor told me to eat less fatty and fatty food i also noticed that when i eat oily food i get these cough..So my cough originates by 2 ways 1is from Acid reflux.And second from from sinus causing nasal inflammation .since 7 yrs i was 53Kg but stayed 53 Kg.My appetite is very low and I feel tired very easily as i dnt eat enough.Kindly give your opinion How Can i Stop this cough ?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011