What can I do to control my weight gain ?

hi m ansh m 23years old, my heigh 5 feet 2 inches i gain my weight ,m growing power is vry slow, my height 5 feet 2 inches my weight 52 kg my age 23
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response

your height is always not related with your age ! your height is basically genetic phenomenon which will be affected by few environmental factors viz. your healthy diet, exercise etc.

After the age of 23, rate of growth is certainly slower as compared to your childhood growth rate.

Still, you can visit endocrinologist if want your growth hormones to be assessed.