What can I do to avoid the laziness that happens after breakfast ?

felling lazy after breakfast i also have diabetes so what should i do
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

With the brief information you gave it is not quite possible to come to a conclusion.Please provide more details about your sugars and HbA1c.
You probably have imbalance of sugars and so having these symptoms.You should consider having food at regular intervals and take your medications regularly.

Please mention other details as comment to this reply or feel free to mail me.

my last test repost told that my suger at 110 and i m from punjabi so we dally eat parantha with ghee or makhen or malayi