What can I do for the uncomfortable feeling like a bone touching my chest ?

Hi I went to a doctor while back and check myself cause I kept feeling like a bone touching my chest it dont hurt but is very uncomfortable, I just got out of a DV relationship Which i was thrown on the ground on my back and since then been feeling that bone hitting my chest, when i make movements at work because of the work i have to do it feels worst and sometimes feel like Im going to faint. When i went to the doctor first time they said my spine was not broken but like bent she asked me if i fell , of course i said no . they said by time it will heal, but it hasnt i feel it more each time and I dont really think is normal to feel it, sometimes it feels so horrible to breath and Im afraid it will touch my lungs one day or something. What Can I do? I dont like the feeling of it at all its scary and if it is from my spine like they say its weird to feel it like touching and rubbing on my chest.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
You must have x ray of the chest for rib cage.
sometimes the nerves along ribs are implicated giving rise to vague feelings, numbness, pain etc.When you fell possibly some rib might have injured although not really broken but enough injury to periosteum covering of bone which thickens up as an inflammatory repair response