What can I do for high uric acid ?

uric acid level is 8.8 please suggest cause and things to do
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011
Your uric acid score is high and its need both diet modification and drugs treatment. For dietary modification .Avoid or reduce intake of meat; beef; tomato; brinjal and all kind of protein type of food and by the side you have to start tablet Zyloric. The doses bases on your orthopedics opinion.
Wish you a speedy recovery.

Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you are having Gout.
It is due to high uric acid level in the blood.You might have pain in multiple joints of the body.
You have to take Zyloric medicine.
Consult physician and get investigated and go for treatment.
Ok and bye.