What are these symptoms of vomitting and fever in my 18 month old son after suffering from diarrhea ?

18 months old baby having fever ,green potty doing last three days &vomited on 1day. my 18 months son vomited yellow & white on1 day & from last 3 days having fever & diarreah, not eating & drinking except breast milk , not drinking even simple water more than 1glass lnfull day normally he was use to drink 1ltr in a day. He is doing green potty on 1day 8times, 2day 3times,today is 3day till the time 6times he has done green potty. Wight is 10.6kg & height is 85cm. Suggested medicines by doctor is givig. Please let me know what should i do in this case i am really very upset.please take my child out of this illness.please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011