What are these red rash on my vagina after having unprotected sex ?

I am 30 years old, weigh 60 kilos. Just finished my period yesterday. Have had unprotected sex twice in November of last year. Noticed over the past week that i have had a slight red rash on my virgina, where the hair is ment to be. i undertake lazar and shave in between when needed. The rash is not itchy nor do i have any discomfort, although the more i focus on the area the more i sense some tingling. A few weeks ago i also noticed a small lump on the inside of my vigrina wall - it was very hard to the touch, but again not sore or uncomfortable in any way and disapeared like it was never there a few days later I am a little concerned i mayhave an STD - does this sound like it could be?
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011