What are these medicines taken for : 1) C Petiol D 2) Ommacatil 40 mg ?

this is for my father who has recently been diagonosed with Tubercolisis. doctor had prescribed few medicines to cure th same & the prescribed medicines have been taken from the past 2.5 months. Few days back he added few more medicines & i am not aware that why these medicines are for Please help following are the lost of medicines, pleae confirm what are all these medicines for: 1) C Petiol D 2) Ommacatil 40 mg 3) Solonex DT 100 mg My dad s age is 61 years & he has no past medical problems. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Oct 2011