What are these brown spots on my face and body and how can it be cured ?

hi..i complain fromdark brown spots in my face and some areas in my body and i usea alot of whitening creams but all of them is useless so iwant ahelp and if there is any way to make my face white i'll be grateful female 22 years old and ......when i was ababy there was avery small brown spot in my back and doctor tell us it will gone when i growing up but what happen is the opposite as it spead in some areas inmy boody and my face .............
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011