What are the various sexual positions for a overweight couple ?

Hi I m a 28 year old male and I am married. Both me and my wife are big built. We have not experimented much in sex other than the missionary and the doggy style. My wife has very fat thighs and big buttocks . And my penis averages a 4.5 to 5 inches on erection . This seems to make insertion difficult in some new positions we wanted to try like she riding me while I sit or spooning position. Please advise what other position would work for us or a different technique.
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011
There are numerous books and CD's available for couples which demonstrate various sex positions. You should be able to get them from a good book store/ video library. Do lay too much emphasis on the size of your penis or your wife's structure for sexual pleasure as many people have limitations due to various factors and do not compare yourself seeing XXX videos as they are professionals trained in the act which is impossible for other normal human beings. There are also alternate ways to gain sexual pleasure apart from coitus...try them if mutual willingness is present among you